Goodbye Riverside, Hello DC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...








For those of you I haven't told yet, which is the vast majority of you back home, I'm bidding adieu to Riverside at the end of this quarter and heading off to the UC in Washington DC.

I found out today that I've been accepted into the Washington DC program for UC schools where you get to do a quarter in the nation's capital. You do an internship and then go to school there. I'll be sad to leave all my friends here and the beautiful sunny days, but such is the life of an exchange student. It's tough, I know...

Anyway, here's a link so you can see where I'm going and what the program is about

http://www.ucdc.ucr.edu or you can visit http://www.ucdc.edu

Thanks to my friends here who helped me celebrate and to Brandon, Veronica and Liz who bought me a cake and made me a celebratory dinner. No thanks to Veronica for the celebratory tequila shot which completely violated my system.


2 Responses to “Goodbye Riverside, Hello DC”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mwa ha ha ha ha!

    xo V-Ronica

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow have fun in DC but we know u'll be back after a quarter >:)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




old days