It's all about the small victories in life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There is something that Americans are seriously missing out on in this world. Something that Aussies are very fond of and crave when away from home, and I'm not talking about Tim Tams. We found Tim Tams in Costplus World Markets here selling for 4 bucks a pack, branded as Arnotts' Originals or something like that. I'm talking about something that I derive greater pleasure from...

It's Milo.

I found it today in a Philipino Grocery store in Riverside and was so excited. I just had to have it, especially after Veronica and I had been talking about how much we missed it just days before.

So here is my tin of Milo...Cheers, everyone!



2 Responses to “It's all about the small victories in life”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Somewhat relevant but not:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0fy-9NWFg

    Cheers!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Not tryin to offend any Aussies here, but
    That shit taste like shit.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




old days