These are photos from another of our trips during the first week. This time we caught the Metrolink train into LA and caught the subway to get around town. We visited downtown LA and Hollywood. For those who haven't been to Hollywood, its actually kinda dirty and not half as glamourous and you would think it would be. Veronica and I saw a homeless guy piss into a trash can right in front of us - needless to say, it was gross.
This is my arty shot of the dome in Union Station Some of the other exchange students we went to LA with This is the Riverside Downtown train station This is the Grand Central Market in LA - it's not really that grand, but it is central These next few shots are for my brother - This is the financial district in LA. I know how much you like your tall skyscrapers that churn out money.
This is the Museum of Contemporary Art - I haven't been inside yet, but I really want to. This is the Walt Disney Concert Hall, constructed out of aluminium. I was inspired to try and take more arty shots and you really can't go wrong because the whole building is so photogenic. Next stop was City Hall where we managed to get all the way to the top and get a 360 degree view of the city of Angels Here are some of the views from the top of City Hall This is HOLLYWOOD BABY!!! It's actually really dirty and gross. One of my favourites - Gregory Peck aka Atticus Finch Johnny Depp has big feet - you know what that means...big shoes One for mum and dad Hollywood & Highland - this is where its at! The waiting room at Union Station
0 Responses to “Hollywood - the walk of shame”
Leave a Reply