Hollywood with Joel


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Before I knew it, it was time to say goodbye to Joel and goodbye to my friends in Riverside. I also had to move out of my apartment and pack up to leave for DC for the UCDC program. It was a hectic new years and pretty sad one as well. We did manage to squeeze in a little sightseeing in Hollywood before Joel had to leave on New Years' Day.

I love William Shatner
Joel posing like all good tourists should


An L. Ron Hubbard Christmas at the Scientology Center in Hollywood


This as a Sly Stallone impersonator who Joel managed to capture just as he was pretending to hide and shoot at people passing by.


0 Responses to “Hollywood with Joel”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




old days