Land of the brown cloud


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm currently staying with two good friends of mine in Anaheim in LA, Jeremy and Dave. I met them on the Colorado Snow Trip and we've stayed in touch ever since. It's been an absolute blast so far.

Last week I met up with two friends from home, Kim and Yas and we went up to San Francisco to visit my godparents and some of my friends that I made from UCDC. I also met up with Roland and two other aussie UCR exchange students from Australia. We did all the touristy stuff and I spent my birthday at Chevy's - a mexican restaurant where I got a sombrero, then we went to a gay bar in Castro where there were semi-naked gogo dancers.

I'm going to put up pics and more detailed posts once I get home, but I just wanted to update you all on the goings on here.

I'm heading off to NYC on Saturday and will be spending 10 days there.

Hope all is well back home!

Clare


0 Responses to “Land of the brown cloud”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 




old days